Sunday, August 28, 2011

27 weeks

Last week of the 2nd trimester! 13 weeks to go!!
This past week I made it through the first week of school. It was stressful, but successful! By Friday I had met and worked with all of my students, and am looking forward to learning a lot from them!
This week also gave me the worst heartburn I've ever had. Tums, milk, and aloe Vera juice were my best friends! The other thing that started this week were Charley horses. One night I had one in each leg and couldn't get out of bed. So, being on my feet all day in any shoe but a tennis shoe is not good. Ryan did a lot of cooking this week.
I have continued feeling Raelynn all over. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of my belly jumping out of the corner of my eye! :) It is the best feeling in the world! Ryan finally felt her, but he said barely. For some reason, as soon as he sits next to me, she stops moving. I don't feel like I've gotten much bigger in the last few weeks, but I'm sure my pictures say otherwise. I am also feeling some Braxton Hicks Contractions throughout the day.
This week is my last monthly doctors appointment. After this one, I'll be seeing the doctor every 2 weeks. I can't believe I'm almost a third of the way done! I can't believe we'll be seeing our little girl in about 3 months! I asked Ryan tonight if he was ready for Raelynn to be here, and he said he's ready to spoil her! She will certainly be daddy's little girl!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment