Monday, August 1, 2011

23 weeks

She is definitely moving around more! Last night she was going crazy! Her daddy still hasn't felt her yet. :( I am still hungry about 24/7. I've been trying to eat healthy snacks that are good for Rae. That seems to be the only symptom I've been feeling. Besides my feet killing me! I'm not sure how I'm going to make it 8 hour days on my feet. I guess I'll be coming home to soak my feet!
This weekend we went home to see family, and she became spoiled before she even gets here! Her closet is pretty much full! She has cloth diapers to wear that are too cute! I can't wait until she gets here!
This week is the last week before I spend almost every day in my classroom getting it ready. Tuesday is my first shower and a get together with the South East Gang! I can't wait to see everyone before school starts! Friday is my doctor appointment where I have to do the glucose test. Hoping it goes well. Friday is also the first day we can get into the building and into our classrooms. Ryan and I will be spending Saturday unpacking all of my crap from home and taking it to school. Hopefully we can get it done this weekend and not have to go back. Not a ton to unpack, but it is figuring out where exactly I want to put everything.

Have a great week everyone!

Love,
The Thomas Family

1 comment:

  1. Don't ingest anything super sugary (like a Root Beer) right before the glucose test. No one told me anything, and that's what I did. Yeah, I had to go back for the three hour. :\

    ReplyDelete