Monday, July 25, 2011

22 weeks

The only thing new is that I felt Rae kick me! From the outside. Granted I had to push on my belly, but she's definitely in there! :) We put up her wall stickers this weekend. They are very cute! Her pack-n-play is up too for a temporary crib. It might end up being her permanent one, we'll see. Her room is starting to take shape though and I'm excited about that! My mom called me earlier this week and told me they were shopping at "Once upon a child" and got her about 20 outfits for cheap! Her closet will be full!
This is the last full week before school starts. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and get my school year started. It will go by quickly, therefore the quicker I get to see our daughter! I'm hoping we can get in our building August 5th and work all weekend on bringing stuff back in and unpacking. Ryan's going to help me with getting my room back together since I shouldn't lift anything. So, since this is my last full week, I'm relaxing, finishing a book, and finishing Rae's toy box. We're going to a friends house for dinner and I'm going to a friends house for lunch one day this week. Just a little bit of time out of the house. Trying to save the gas so we can go home this weekend!

I hope everyone stays cool this week. I know I can't wait for the heat to let up... It's driving me crazy!!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment