Wednesday, July 6, 2011

19 weeks

This is the last week of having to drive to class!!! I will certainly be glad it is over and get on to enjoying my summer!
Last weekend was pretty interesting. I think I did pretty good with being in a car for 26+ hours and over 1500 miles. We were certainly glad to be home! The reunion was great as usual, and I am still getting to know family members and who they belong to. We purchased pictures of Ryan's father and grandfather at the auction. I am excited to start a family wall or scrapbook of pictures for Raelynn and future babies to look at. I want my children to get to know all of their grandparents.  Everyone was excited to know it was a girl and talked about spoiling her from day one!
This week, I've been feeling our Chicken Little a bit more. I haven't been feeling specific kicks, but quite a bit of movement which is an AMAZING feeling! I wish Ryan could feel it from the outside. :( I have been feeling pretty good; however, I seem more tired this week. My allergies are acting up too, but I still haven't sneezed and peed yet. :) I know its coming. Bending over is getting harder; I'm having a difficult time getting my leg up to put my shoes and socks on and also am having a hard time bending over to tie them. My appetite has kind of changed. I'm hungry, but can't find anything that looks good. I've also noticed my texture tolerance has changed. Last night we had shrimp, corn, rice, and broccoli, and I had a difficult time eating the shrimp and corn due to the texture. My gag reflex is still very high as well. Bandit got sick twice on Tuesday and I had a hard time picking it up. I also have a hard time brushing my teeth.
While we were at the family reunion, Jaci told me she used Head and Shoulders with Selenium Sulfide in it for her cystic acne and acne in general. She said she also uses it now while she is struggling with cancer. I use the normal Head and Shoulders on Monday and Tuesday and noticed my acne drying out! I used the Selenium Sulfide Head and Shoulders today and haven't noticed a big difference. I am hoping it will work some and I won't look like I have the chicken pox when I go back to school! :)
I bought Raelynn her first girl onsies yesterday!!! I hadn't been to the store since we found out, and I should steer clear of the baby section! I can't wait for the winter things to come out so I can start purchasing her some things for when she's born. I know I should be buying her some of the summer stuff for next year while its on sale and I'm sure I will. I just want to buy for her so she can wear it now!!!
We're going to look for Ryan a new truck tonight, so I shall go.

Love,
Jessica, Ryan and Raelynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment