Monday, July 11, 2011

HALF WAY!!!! 20 weeks!

I can't believe I'm half way to seeing my Chicken Little!! Only another 20 weeks (hopefully a few less)!! I often find myself thinking about our little girl growing inside me and get so excited! I can't wait to meet her! At my last doctors appointment, Friday, July 8, the doctor said things were going well. She had the results from the ultra sound and said she had everything necessary for continued healthy growth. Rae is in the 31st percentile, which means she is bigger than 31% of all babies at her age. Her heartbeat was about 145 and again she kept rolling away from the Doppler. I sure do wish I could feel her being wiggly...
This week I'm finishing up my graduate work and working on my garden. I'm putting up green beans sometime this week, probably tomorrow. Since I don't have all of the canning experience my mom does, I'm just going to blanch and freeze them. I'm also trying to get rid of some cucumbers. It is so nice to have my own garden and be able to pass on the veggies, I also don't want to throw any of it away...
I'm also working on painting Rae's dresser. The blue is very pretty! I can't wait to put the polka dots on! Unfortunately the knobs are glued on...yuck! But the first coat is on and the second will go on today sometime. I have to work on the polka dots and how to go about putting those on...
We finished registering at Walmart and Target this weekend! I can't wait to get her room set up! We're ordering some stickers for the walls.

Have a great week!
Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment