Tuesday, August 9, 2011

24 weeks

Wow! Week 23 went by fast! Not that I did a ton, but my classroom is ready and I did WAY too much lifting. I'm still a bit sore. Ryan helped me on Saturday move all of my boxes from home to school and unpack them. I have 2 boxes left! And they are small.
I had a check up appointment on Friday. Raelynn is doing great. Growing normally. The doctor had a difficult time finding her heart rate because she was hiding behind my vessel. But when she did find it, it was at about 132, which is normal; however, it has slowed down. I have also gained 7 pounds in the last 4 weeks. YIKES! So 17 overall, but a little over half way to the normal 30 pounds, and a little over half way to delivery! That was the worst pregnancy symptom last month, was feeling like I was hungry ALL THE TIME! It has gotten better now. I am working on getting enough water/liquid. I'm usually thirsty about 7:30 at night and when I drink, it makes me get up in the middle of the night and have to pee.
This week I'm just hanging out, relaxing. I went yesterday with my cousin to Kansas to drop a load of fertilizer. Today I am going to hang out with some girl friends. Tomorrow we are going to lunch as a South East group! And Saturday we're hopefully going to pick up our crib!!! I can't wait to finish getting Rae's room ready!
I hope everyone has a great week!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment