Monday, September 5, 2011

2/3rds of the way there!!!

Today, I'm 28 weeks, and just beginning my 3rd trimester!!! I can't believe our little girl will be here in a little less than 3 months!
At the doctor on Thursday, things went well. I've only gained 18 pounds so far, measured just right, and Raelynn's heart rate was 145. The doctor could feel her moving around while she was trying to get a heart rate. She has been all over the place. For the first time this week, Raelynn has been up in my ribs which is definitely an uncomfortable feeling!
Last week was much less stressful. Finally feeling good about my schedule and students. Now I just have to focus on my lesson plans. I also found a long term sub and I think she is going to be great!
We spent this past weekend at home. It was wonderful! Everyone was wanting to feel Rae move, and she didn't move much at all. But this morning and right now, she is jumping around like crazy! So I'm not sure if it was all of the walking or talking I did that calmed her, but she wasn't wanting to show off for anyone! We spent Saturday hanging out a shopping. I got some awesome maternity clothes from one of Mom's coworkers! We had a BBQ at Grandmas, and it was nice to see everyone. Sunday I got to hang out with one of my best friends ALL day! It was so nice to see Ashley and hang out with her. We went to the flea market, fixed a few things for Grandma, worked on baby shower invitations, looked through baby clothes, ate, and ate, and ate! Oh, and we got to fire the pistols! It was a great, much needed weekend!!!
This week I think we're attending a birthing class and a breastfeeding class. I'm excited to get to know more about what will happen in the next 3 months.

I hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend and has a great short week!!!


Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment