Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 weeks...and its been rough!

It's Thursday and I usually try and do this on Monday, but it has been a CRAZY week! I'm not actually sure what I did Monday night but I know we had supper late and neither one of us was really hungry. I think I came home and became a couch potato. I got started into a book Sunday night and couldn't put it down and didn't go to bed until after 11!
Tuesday night we had our infant care class at the hospital. It was good and it was nice to have a refresher as to what you're supposed to do. There were a few things she talked about (immunizations, cribs, and car seats) that I know we will do different than what is recommended, but ultimately it is what is best for you and your baby.
Last night, I came home and became a couch potato again. I didn't even cook! Ryan cooked on the grill. It didn't help that Tuesday night was also a late night because the class went until 9 and that doesn't put us home until 9:30 or so and in bed by a little after 10.
So, I feel like I've been snapping at my kids at school and that every little thing is getting on my nerves. I know I'm tired and pregnant though, and I hope that goes away soon! If I could afford to take a day off, tomorrow would be it, or even today.
Rae is still moving around a bunch and stretching all the time. She definitely lets me know if I'm squishing her! (Which she doesn't like.) Most days it feels like she is balled up at the very top of my stomach and won't scoot down! It is worse after I eat. I go back to the doctor for my last 4 week appointment next week and I may not even see my doctor depending on if she has had her baby. The 2 week appointments start after that and I think I have about 2 of those and then start the every week appointments. I'm very curious to find out the measurements of my belly to see if she is right on track or not.
This weekend we're just relaxing. Ryan said he might go fishing Sunday and I need to go get some wine for a bachlorette party! Next weekend is the big baby shower and bachlorette party! I can't wait to see all of my family and friends. It has been way too long for some of them! And most of them have not seen me this pregnant.
Well, I better get busy with work. I hope all have a good rest of the week and enjoy the nice weather!!!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment