Wednesday, September 28, 2011

31 weeks

Well, it's almost Thursday again before I have a chance to post... I'm not sure what went on Monday. I had an allergist appointment and came home to be a vegetable. Ryan made burgers for supper, and I was in bed by 8:30. Yesterday I had a dinner date with Ashely Saffell and I had a great time as usual. It is amazing how you can find those few friends in your life and how easy it is to pick up right were you left off. So I came home and again was in bed by 9. Tonight Ryan's changing my oil and I'm relaxing. Tomorrow I have my last 4 week appointment and then starts the 2 week appointments. I called the doctor today to see if the doctor was still seeing patience as she is due on Friday. I have questions about vaccinations as well as something else I wrote down today but can't remember. Good thing I wrote it down :)
2 more days until we get to go home! My baby shower is this Saturday and I can't wait to see everyone! Only a few more things we need and one of the most important being cloth diapers. I have some on their way hopefully soon (21 of them.) We've decided to do prefolds (like grandma used to do) and covers. I have also thought about using flour sacks and a cover, but Ryan said he won't. I'm kind of excited about using them. I know I don't want to while her poop is still in the newborn stage, so we're using our stock of newborn diapers and then moving onto the cloth. I have a few other things I need to get to be ready for the cloth since you can't use regular diaper rash cream. And we need a trash can for her room to put the diapers in, and a bag to keep in the diaper bag for those longer trips.
Raelynn moved non stop today! She was kicking high, low, and all over the place. I text Ryan today and he said she didn't want to be at school. I didn't want to be at school either, although it was a good day.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! It's almost over.

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment