Tuesday, September 13, 2011

29 weeks

I can't believe our little girl will be here in about 11 weeks. We're ready for the most part. Cloth diapers and a gate is all we need before she gets here. I put all of her clothes away this past weekend. Her dresser drawers (6) are full!!! After Ryan looked at her closet, he said she would need another shelf to hang clothes on! Yep, she is spoiled already! I've been thinking a lot lately about how much our lives will change the day she arrives. We ask the dogs all the time what they are going to do when their sister arrives. There are so many things going through my mind about when she will be here, what things will be like, and so much more! She will grace us with her presence at just the right time!
She has been doing a lot more moving lately all times of the day. I still find it crazy that when Ryan comes to sit next to me or watches my belly she quits moving. Wonder if she will be shy like her Momma...
This past weekend we relaxed around the house, had friends for supper, cleaned vehicles, and cleaned Raelynn's toys and seats. It was a good job done! I can't imagine our living room full of her things! :) Yesterday I had a breastfeeding class. It was very interesting and comforting to know the nurses and lactation consultant will be there to help in the process. Next will be an infant care class and a birthing class. Both of which I am very excited for! The rest of the week will be spent just working and relaxing! This coming weekend I don't think we have much planned either. Maybe a date night!

I hope everyone has a good week!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment