Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 14

Well, the work week is over! Time to relax for 4 days and then to my last few masters classes!!! I'm so glad I've reached my goal before my baby is here! I still have to write a paper, but I'm going to take some time to do so.
I have a dermatologist appointment tomorrow. I hope they can do SOMETHING about my acne that has covered my face, chest, and back. I was using some creams they gave be before I was pregnant, but obviously I can't use those anymore... So we'll see.
I'm feeling alright. My allergies are acting up worse than I can remember even with my allergy shots. So I've been told I can take Clartin or Zyrtec. The sinus pressure is the worst. I can still breathe, which is good!
I'll be very sad when I cannot sleep on my belly anymore. I miss sleeping comfortably the most. I'm used to getting up to go pee in the middle of the night because I'm pretty sure I've done that all my life anyway... But finding a comfortable position is the difficult part. I think the next investment will be a body pillow.
I'm not quite starting to show; at least not that I can see. However, my pants are starting to get a bit tighter. We had meetings on Tuesday this week, and I wore a pair of larger pants, and they were uncomfortable... So I wore my maternity pants today. Much better!!
Next doctors appointment will be Wednesday, June 8th. There I will make my ultrasound appointment to find out the sex. We're thinking the appointment will be either the end of June or beginning of July. We're excited to find out!
Well that is all for now. I'm kind of feeling a nap!

Take care!
Love,
Jess and Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment