Wednesday, June 15, 2011

16 weeks

This past week has been good. I found out my other class doesn't start until this next Monday. The only thing about writing every week, is that I forgot what I wrote last week... Most recently my front teeth have had this almost tingling sensation on and off all day. It can happen at the most random times and not always when I'm eating. I'm REALLY hoping its not a cavity (*knock on wood* I've never had one). There isn't much else baby news. This week I'm really starting to feel like I'm pregnant and am starting to show more pregnant than fat.
Last weekend we hung out at home. I went to a friends house and visited while her boyfriends boys had their birthday party. She has a pool, and that was the first time I'd been in all summer! It was WONDERFUL!!!! It was also nice to see friends again and catch up. We also went to the lake on Friday and I got a bit burnt. I was hoping it would help with my acne, and it seemed to a little bit. This next weeekend we're going to Table Rock Lake to visit Grandpa and to hopefully catch some fish! He said there was at least one walleye that didn't go over the dam when the water was really high. :)
My appetite has been kind of up and down. Sometimes I'm hungry for one thing, fix it and then I'm not hungry for it anymore. I've been craving carbs of all kinds. Sandwiches still and noodles.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment