Tuesday, June 21, 2011

17 weeks

Well, this week has been alright. I'm feeling a little down and I'm not sure why... Oh, thats right! I'm hormonal! :) We find out what the baby is a week from tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I just want to see our healthy Chicken Butt Little. We will be finding out what it is and then the registry and buying shall really begin! I can't wait to see our little one!
I guess the other thing that is really bothering me this week is that I want to feel the baby so badly. I want to feel it kick and wiggle. I've been trying to lay still when I lay down so I can feel the kicks. Chicken Butt Little has been wiggly all along, but I guess I don't know what to feel for. Sometimes I think they are in there moving and other times they're not. I also can't wait for Ryan to feel them!
The other thing is that I want to start showing! My pre-pregnancy clothes haven't fit in about a month, but I don't feel like I have a belly. I've been taking weekly pictures and last week it seemed that I was showing, but being overweight doesn't help much. I would like to look pregnant and not fat. I'm sure the time will come when I'm ready not to show anymore and for my belly to quit growing.
Right now the baby is about 5 inches long and about 5 ounces. Lots more room to grow.
We went to the lake last weekend and had a great time! I was kind of stressing the whole time because of the boat ride and being on the water. Just want a healthy baby!
This Friday we're going to a ball game with friends! I can't wait for that either! A Royals/Cubs game!!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment