Thursday, June 9, 2011

15 week Doctor Appointment

Yesterday I had my 4 week doctor appointment. I have only gained a total of 8 pounds so far, which the doctor wasn't too worried about. I would rather have gained nothing, but it's what is best for baby. I also got to hear the heart beat! It was 150, which is normal. However, the last few times it was at 165 and 168... She was able to find our little chicken butt very quickly! Chicken Butt Little was low, but my uterus is about to my belly button. I also got to set up our anatomy ultrasound!!!!! It is scheduled for June 29th at 4. Perfect for Ryan's schedule. We will be finding out what our Chicken Butt Little is.
Yesterday, I was CRAVING a sandwich! So I went to Subway and got a turkey and pepperjack cheese with all the veggies. It was AMAZING!!! I only got a 6 inch, and could have eaten a foot long. I know I'm not supposed to eat lunch meat, but I did have it toasted... I think the only other thing I have craved, and still am like "Ahhhhhh!" when I have it is milk.
Other things are going well. First week of class was over. 5 more weeks left. However, another class starts next Monday. So my afternoons might not be all naps and relaxation...
The maternity pants have been brought full on! That is all I wear. I don't have much, but they are amazing!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
The Thomas'

No comments:

Post a Comment