Monday, October 31, 2011

36 weeks!

Tomorrow I get to say, "I'm having my baby at the end of THIS month!!!" 4 more weeks and they will fly by! (I hope!) Nothing new going on. I still have those light headed moments, but not nearly as bad as they were last week. I feel like I'm always hungry, but she is supposed to be putting on an ounce a day between now and delivery. I still can't believe how big I look when I walk by a mirror or window and can see myself! Sleeping is getting worse, between getting up to pee, her being in a weird position, and just getting comfortable. Sometimes I wish I had a bed all to myself with 2 body pillows (one on each side). Then all I would have to do would be roll over. I haven't gotten uncomfortable yet, which is a good thing and I'm still enjoying being pregnant! Rae is moving more and more and she is finally letting her daddy feel her! They are not necessarily kicks, they are more of her stretching and longer movements.
This weekend we just relaxed around the house. The house is clean. The dragons cages are semi clean. We grocery shopped and had our maternity pictures. We had a great time with Cheryl doing our pictures! Lots of belly shots of course! And it was chilly, but all worth it!! I can't wait to see them this week! Cheryl has always done a great job, so I'm sure the pictures look AMAZING!!! When we were doing our shoot, Ryan laid his ear on my belly and she was definitely letting her daddy have it!
This week I have a doctors appointment Wednesday to find out the results of the ultrasound and just my normal check up. Other than that, we're not doing too much. Relaxing because when I come home from work, I need about 15 minutes to have a snack and begin relaxing and then I'm out! I need to go to Target sometime soon and get some things for my hospital bag and things for when we return home. Maybe next weekend.

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween! And a great week!!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment