Thursday, October 27, 2011

35 weeks

I wanted to wait until we had our ultrasound yesterday before I posted. I woke up yesterday morning and felt not so much dizzy or light headed, just that my equilibrium was off. Once I got to work, things were fine. Ryan came with me to save gas and I'm glad he drove. We went to the ultrasound and laying on that bed for 30-45 minutes (flat on my back) was not fun! After I got up from that I again felt more dizzy and it hasn't really gotten much better. This morning I feel a little better, but again feel like my equilibrium is off. I am definitely going to mention it to the doctor tomorrow. I'm not sure if it is because I'm not getting enough fluids (which I feel like I am) or if it is because of something else.
The ultrasound yesterday went ok. The purpose of the ultrasound was to see how big she is since I measured big at my last appointment. I was very disappointed in the professionalism the tech showed. (Answered her phone, answered the door, ect.) But we got to see that Raelynn is definitely Raelynn! She has hair!!! She has 10 toes and 10 fingers. She definitely has her head on my bladder and her feet in my ribs. Now I just can't wait to get her out and hold her! Just like my 20 week ultrasound, she had her hands by her face the whole time. I'm guessing she'll be a thumb sucker before we know it!
I just got a call from the doctors office and my appointment has been moved from Friday to next Wednesday. I wish it could have been earlier because I want to know her measurements, but I'm sure since she is the only OB doctor in the office that she is crazy busy!
This past weekend I was laying in bed on Sunday and realized that it would be the last time we would be home at my parents without our daughter! Definitely an emotional moment. We went to a wedding and every time I walked by a mirror I was shocked at how far she sticks out! I do my Monday morning pictures every week, but I guess I don't always look at how much she's grown!
This week we've not done too much. I come home and if I don't have anything to do, I'm asleep by 7:30 or before. Work has calmed down some. My lesson plans are done and I'm just waiting on the copy center so I can put my assessment book together. I finally have a long term sub and she is going to get to come in and observe for 2 days before I go on leave.
This weekend I don't think we're doing too much either. Just relaxing! I need to get my bag packed, or semi packed for the hospital. Less than 5 weeks away is going to come SO quick but yet not quick enough! I am getting a bit more nervous about delivery, but I think that has a lot to do with the uncertainty. I am also getting nervous about having a baby in our home, but I can't wait to hold the little thing that has been growing inside of me for the last 8 months! I told Ryan this weekend that I can't wait for a comfortable sleep in any position I want and to put her first cloth diaper on her! Of course with his sarcasm he said that neither of those things will happen for a while. Either way, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment