Monday, November 21, 2011

39 weeks

Well, I REALLY thought Raelynn would be here by now, but I guess she is nice and snugly in my tummy and doesn't want to come out yet. I did have a few contractions last night that were worse than the past few have been, but I only had about 4 and they were done. No other signs of labor coming any time soon. I bounced on my ball this weekend, hoping that would work some. My ring is starting not to fit. And today I noticed she is definitely sitting lower; it is a bit harder to walk.
This weekend we just hung out around the house. I'll be glad when she gets here and we can travel again. This staying at home stuff with nothing to do gets old! Saturday I made cookies for us and for the nurses at the hospital. Ryan worked some in the garage and cleaned up. Yesterday we went to Walmart to get a few things and to just get out of the house. We washed all of the sheets on all of the beds for our guests coming on Wednesday. And we had to do washer surgery! Ryan noticed the washer wasn't draining and all of our clothes were sopping wet when they came out. So, we pulled the front cover off and pulled the drain plug out... EW! I think a small animal saving money for his escape was found. We cleaned the plug and catch that was clogged. And it drains like a champ now!
Last week was short! Which was good. I had my doctor appointment on Wednesday and I was still just a fingertip dilated but my cervix was soft. Not much happened last week. Ryan got a call on Friday from a dairy farm where he applied and worked for a few hours the week before. He starts there today! It is unfortunately nights, but it will help pay for daycare and if he works hard, they might move him to days.
This week is a short work week, only 2 work days. Wednesday Mom, Dad, and Emily are coming for Thanksgiving. They'll be there until Friday about noon and then everyone has plans for the weekend. Emily and Mom are going to my doctor appointment with me on Friday at 9. Hopefully Raelynn is either here by then or the doctor has more good news.
I hope everyone has a thankful Thanksgiving!

Love,
The Thomas Family

No comments:

Post a Comment